Matt Proctor and Ross Filipo return from injury this week to boost the Ricoh Wellington Lions as they head south to take on Canterbury in Christchurch.
Filipo will come off the bench on Friday night, while Proctor will pair with Shaun Treeby in the midfield.
In winning last year’s ITM Cup final, Canterbury edged ahead of Wellington in the head-to-head stakes, having won 22 matches to Wellington’s 21, with two draws.
In all 45 matches, the Lions have scored 1,056 points and 127 tries, while Canterbury have scored 1,138 points, including 127 tries.
The team to face Canterbury at AMI Stadium kick-off 8.05pm is;
1. Tolu Fahamokioa (Tawa)
2. Motu Matu’u (Oriental Rongotai)
3. Taniela Koroi (Tawa)
4. Mark Reddish (Oriental Rongotai)
5. Christian Lloyd (Upper Hutt)
6. Dean Brunsdon (Wellington)
7. Adam Hill (Old Boys’ University)
8. Brad Shields (c) (Petone)
9. Sheridan Rangihuna (Hutt Old Boys Marist)
10. Jackson Garden-Bachop (Northern United)
11. Belgium Tuatagaloa (Petone)
12. Shaun Treeby (Tawa)
13. Matt Proctor (Oriental Rongotai)
14. Ambrose Curtis (Oriental Rongotai)
15. Jason Woodward (Upper Hutt)
16. James O’Reilly (Hutt Old Boys Marist)
17. Eric Sione (Northern United)
18. Ross Filipo (Petone)
19. Pau Halafihi (Oriental Rongotai)
20. Jared Kahu (Petone)
21. Tu Umaga-Marshall (Tawa)
22. Tau Mamea (Wainuiomata)